Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Little Wonderland

My Little Wonderland
Written by Anastasia
11/22/14

My name is Alice, but I don't live in a fairy tale
I lock myself in gloomy sad places, everyday without fail
But I have imagination and I dare to dream
Of a place where the sunlight sets glistening blue waters agleam
A place where the grass is greener and is soft as sand
I would call it my own little Wonderland
The fragrance in the air would smell strongly of past rain
To remind me that some things can wash away pain
I would lay in the sun, in a valley of flowers
Letting time tick by unnoticed, hour by hour
Just after rainfall, a splendid rainbow appears
Sparkling and glistening, like a colorful chandelier
It washes over the valley, painting the world with light
Making me smile and fill with delight
Yet, I have to remind myself that it's all a fantasy
That none of this happens in any reality
But I can still hold an image of my little world
What can I say? I like to dream. Yes, I'm that type of girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com